UPS systems play an important role in the field of infrastructure. The products are used in the area of road guidance systems, tunnels, emergency lighting systems or systems in ports or airports that require a secure power supply. Properly designed UPS systems ensure maximum availability of infrastructure technology.
For more than 45 years, STATRON has successfully provided UPS systems for a wide variety of infrastructure projects. To meet the most diverse requirements, STATRON relies on a mix of customized and standard UPS systems.
- Plants with robust industrial design for long, reliable service life
- Cost-optimized and compact systems with semi-industrial design for long and reliable service life
- Wide product portfolio from small to large systems for UPS equipment in the infrastructure sector
- High variety of products to meet a wide range of requirements
- High flexibility in battery application
- Specialist in the infrastructure sector for tunnel applications
- Decades of experience and numerous references in the infrastructure sector